Requirements for Investment License
TO: Prospective Investor
THE HIGH COMMISION FOR INVESTMENT (HCI) HAS ESTABLISHED THE TECHNICAL COMMISION, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE AND STREAMLINE PRIVATE INVESTMENT IN AFGHANISTAN.
The Technical Commission of National and Foreign Private Investment in Afghanistan has the pleasure to present you this list of necessary documents prior to the registration of a foreign company in Afghanistan in order to apply for an Investment License.
REQUEST TO AN INDIVIDUAL SEEKING AN INVESTMENT LICENSE
The necessary documents are:
- 1) The original application form of Investment License, signed by the competent authority of the company.
TO BE ESTABLISHED
- 2) The original statement of incorporation and bylaws of the company, and the registration number of the company in the country of origin.
- 3) The original transcript of Criminal record for the president and vice president of the company.
TO BE CERTIFIED BY THE AFGHAN EMBASSY
- 4) Three passport photos of the president and vice president of the company.
- 5) A copy of their passports.
- 6) The company’s bank account references in the country of origin and in Afghanistan (if any).
- 7) An official letter of introduction by your Embassy in Kabul to the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 8) Registration of the firm at the Economic Dept. of the Afghan Ministry Foreign Affairs.
- 9) A completed Investment application with a copy of the investment project including feasibility studies (if any).